Needless to look elsewhere …
Bonuses reserved for booking on the official website
- Welcome gift
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Dish washing set
- End of stay gift from Bottega dei Sapori
70m2 – Garden view without balcony.
Sleeps up to 4 people
A romantic loft apartment in Gargnano’s old town, in a quiet spot on the second floor overlooking an old lemon garden. The apartment is centrally located, allowing you to make the most of everything the town has to offer: intimate restaurants where you can sample traditional dishes, shops where you can buy local products, boat hire at the port, and a ferry to take you to other lakeside destinations. The 70m2 apartment consists of a large living room with kitchenette, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, and a bathroom. This comfortable spot is fully air-conditioned, offers free Wi-Fi and parking permit for public parking.
Plan of the residence
100 metres from the picturesque marina and about 200 metres from the beaches.
Places of interest to visit in Gargnano:
- Limonaia La Malora (lemon garden), where you can sample the products
- Palazzo Bettoni (18th century)
- Franciscan Cloister (14th century)
- Church of San Giacomo (12th century)
- Museo della Carta (Paper Museum), Toscolano
- Heller Botanical Garden, Gardone
- Vittoriale (hillside estate) Gardone
- Isola del Garda (can be reached by boat from Gargnano)